Manchester Pubs Matter Festival #2
- Event price: £48.00
About the event
On sale now
For Manchester Pubs Matter Festival, Wigan Central have teamed up with Wigan’s own Hophurst Brewery, Warrington’s Twisted Wheel and Liverpool’s Neptune to bring you a box of exceptional beers to accompany a night of fun.
Jo will welcome you to her virtual pub on the evening of Thursday 18th where she will be joined by Stuart Hurst, owner and head brewer at Hophurst, Twisted Wheel’s Mark Dearman and Julie O’Grady from Neptune.
It will be virtual quiz night at Central with the theme of the night being – of course – beer. In between rounds including the picture round, anagrams and general beer knowledge, Jo and the brewers will talk you through tastings of six of the beers and tell you more about their breweries and how they’ve survived during almost a year of restrictions.
Tickets for this event are priced at £48 including twelve cans or bottles from the three breweries and your exclusive codes to attend the online event. Your box will also include all you need to join in the quiz. Delivery is included.
- Brightwater Brewery Platform 3 - 183 miles
- First Chop - 14 miles
- Pictish Brewing Company - 19 miles
- Tatton Brewery - 24 miles
- R&G's Beer Vault - 32 miles
- Virtual Tasting Session - Ora Brewing Co. - 187 miles
- Live Tasting with SQUAWK BREWERY & virtualbeertasting
- Live tasting with Neptune Brewery & Virtual Beer Tasting
- Live tasting with Chapter Brewing & Virtual Beer Tasting
- Live tasting with Green Duck Brewery & Virtual Beer Tasting
This page was last updated 16 Feb 21:53.
The event organiser and the Tryanuary volunteers are doing our best to keep up with the ever changing COVID-19 world. Please always ensure that you check the details with the venue before travelling and are also aware of the local guidance for the venue. If something is not up to date on this page then please contact us.