Artists and Graphic Designers
We have now filled this role for 2019, however if you wish to put your name down as a reserve, please still apply.
For next year’s campaign we have a fantastic opportunity for artists or graphic designers to really take a lead on our brand identity. This is a role with only a few limitations and stacks of creative freedom.
We have a great logo, based on this t-shirt, which was designed by Tryanuary Founder, Andy Heggs. This logo is used in our existing online assets, including banners and “We’re supporting” posters, which will be updated for 2019.
We are looking for either one person or a small team to support our volunteers with the creation of ad-hoc marketing material such as campaign information, event posters, banners, social media graphics and more.
Those involved will get full credit on all their work, a dedicated page on the Tryanuary website and regular acknowledgement on social media.
You will need to:
- Be passionate about local beer
- Be proficient in the Adobe Suite (and have your own access to it)
- Bring your own style to complement and develop our existing branding
- Create marketing collateral such as posters and banners
- Take occasional direction from the Tryanuary team
- Liaise directly with other volunteers and business owners seeking Tryanuary marketing material
- Manage the Tryanuary brand assets
- Work quickly and efficiently