- Cost: £40
- Join the event on Facebook
- Organiser: Jane Lamont
On Burns Night, Friday 25th January 7-11pm, we’re celebrating the life, words and works of the Bard at Maling Hall on Ford Street (upstairs at the Bar & Kitchen).
The evening includes:
- A three-course Burns supper* with each dish paired with one of our premium Brinkburn St Brewery Winter beers:
- •Scottish Smoked Salmon, Beetroot, Horseradish and Whisky
- • Haggis, Neeps & Tatties with Mustard Sauce
- Piping of and Address to the Haggis
- Scottish Ceilidh music and dancing
- and whisky tasting (in one of our fabulous yurts).
* Vegetarian options will be available.
Booking in advance is essential by calling us on 0191 338 9039.