- Online Store
- Click & collect
- National delivery
Inspired by the love of great beer and the lack of a brewery on the Gower Peninsula - the UK's first area of outstanding natural beauty - the Gower Brewery was born. Established in 2011, we are one of the fastest growing breweries in Wales.
We brew to the highest standards, using old fashioned, traditional methods. Armed with the best ingredients we can find, we pack our ales full of flavour and natural goodness and ultimately brew beers that we want to drink!
We are proud to help spread the word of craft beer around the country and put Gower on the map as a destination for great beer.
At Gower Brewery we produce a core range of cask ales as well as several seasonal ales throughout the year. We currently have four keg brands as well as a range of bottled products.
- Wylde Sky Brewing - 190 miles
- Mumbles Brewery - 10 miles
- Tudor brewery - 43 miles
- Independent Spirit of Bath - 78 miles
- Summerskills Brewery - 88 miles
- Live tasting with Chapter Brewing & Virtual Beer Tasting
- Live tasting with Green Duck Brewery & Virtual Beer Tasting
- Live tasting with Electric Bear Brewing Co & Virtual Beer Tasting
- Live tasting with Campervan Brewery & Virtual Beer Tasting
- Live tasting with North Brewing Co. & Virtual Beer Tasting
This page was last updated 13 Jan 15:35.
The venue and the Tryanuary volunteers are doing our best to keep up with the ever changing COVID-19 world. Please always ensure that you check the details with the venue before travelling and are also aware of the local guidance for the venue. If something is not up to date on this page then please contact us.